AKASH NAVAYANA BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION ONLINE REFUGE WEBSITE
Recite the following lines out loud:
I receive refuge in the Buddha,
I receive refuge in the Dharma,
I receive refuge in the Sangha.
Repeat three times.
Recite the following one time:
I take the pratimoksha vows of individual liberation:
1) I will not take life
2) I will not lie
3) I will not steal
4) I will not commit sexual misconduct
5) I will not partake of intoxicants
I will instead engage in the Path of Buddha Dharma: Eightfold Path of the Noble Ones by committing the following acts:
1. perfecting my noble view
2. perfecting my noble intention (or thought)
3. perfecting my noble speech
4. perfecting my noble action (or conduct)
5. perfecting my noble livelihood
6. perfecting my noble effort
7. perfecting my noble mindfulness
8. perfecting my noble concentration
All members of the Dalit community are being offered the ability to receive this sublime opportunity of the Akash Navayana Buddhist Association Diksha Refuge Ceremony completely free of any charge. For receiving the Buddhist Diksha Refuge Ceremony, please follow these simple guidelines.